The Creative Blogger Award
Weeeeee! I was nominated by Rae of Pastel Carousel to The Creative Blogger Award. She’s been the first few bloggers that I followed, mainly because of the content, and she shares everything about mommyhood – from kids’ costumes, to her favorite dresses, to her journey as a mom. She is a mother to Shade and Atlas (such beautiful names!), and has been really very helpful and informative on her posts. Thank you so much, Rae, for considering me and nominating me. Thank you for the beautiful write up, it means so much to me. I’m sending you my virtual hug! 🙂
Here are the rules for the creative blogger award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
5 Facts About Me
- The only toy I enjoyed playing when I was a kid was a Barbie doll. I made dresses, a bed, and even a closet for my Barbie’s clothes. One time, my mom asked me to choose any dress for myself when we were doing Christmas shopping. I told her I am not interested in any, and wanted a dress for my doll instead. She said we could only buy one – either my dress, or my Barbie doll’s dress. Guess which I chose? Of course, dress for my doll! Haha.
- I hate coffee. Ok. Please do not judge me. The main reason is that, I cannot tolerate caffeine. Even instant coffee makes me experience palpitation and makes me uncomfortable.
- I am a frustrated ballet dancer. I never got the chance to go ballet lessons when I was kid. My parents would not allow me, and instead, they wanted me to go for karate lessons; which I refused. No. No.
- I don’t like people who are trying to be someone they are not. It’s ok to be inspired, it’s ok to look up to someone, but pretending to be exactly like them, or making their lives as a pattern to the point that you are losing your own self is a no go for me.
- My husband and I play a game every night. We take turns in giving Antonia a kiss while she’s sleeping. And whoever makes her move on her sleep, loses. And when she moves, we start singing a lullaby, as if nothing happened. I get cray with my family all the time. Again, please do not judge. LOL.
And for that, I nominate:
Smitha – the beautiful Smitha and her awesome DIY’s!
Rhoda Wong – if you are looking to be inspired, and be empowered, her blog is the right one to visit.